Visit me on Twitter or Tumblr to get news about what I’m up to.
- Writer-in-residence for the Pima County Library (funded through the State Library of Arizona) for summer 2016. Visit the Pima County Library site to learn about Adrienne's office hours (open to all local writers) and public presentations as part of this residency.
- Reading at the 2016 AWP Conference in Los Angeles, CA, on behalf of Arizona State University's MFA program and Hayden's Ferry Review, Thursday March 31st, 1:30 - 2:45pm, Robert Muroff Stage
- Tucson Festival of Books, March 12. I'll be on two panels, "Tales Reimagined" at 11:30am and "Dangerous Histories, Deep Secrets" at 4:00pm
- Distinguished Visiting Faculty member at the Desert Nights, Rising Stars conference at Arizona State University in Tempe, AZ, February 18 - 20, 2016
- Tuesday November 17th, 2015, Arizona State University Art Museum, (time tba), reading as part of the 30th Anniversary Gala for the ASU MFA program in creative writing
- Friday September 25, 2015, Antigone Books, Tucson, AZ, 7pm
- Friday September 18th, 2015, Third Place Books (Ravenna location), Seattle, WA, 7pm
- Wednesday September 16th, 2015, Book Passage, San Francisco, CA, 6pm
- Tuesday September 15, 2015, Green Apple Books, San Francisco, CA, with the marvelous Katie Coyle, 7:30pm
- Monday September 14, 2015, Books Inc, Mountain View, CA, 7pm
- Monday September 14, 2015, Google, Inc. Authors@Google talk! 2pm, Bodega Bay Tech Talk
- Thursday September 3rd, 2015, Collected Works, Santa Fe, NM, 6pm
- Tuesday September 1st, 2015, Book Works, Albuquerque, NM, 7pm